 Off-Topic / Debate / 22764
Re: Vive Le Canada!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:05:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

<snip>

I'll just have to make do with the top-down weather and beach babes.  Sigh.
Warm isn't cool anymore, but cold is?  What is the world coming to?

-->Bruce<--

This is the one bit about Canada, at least where I live, that I'm starting to
have issues with.

When I was oh so much younger than I am today, I'd say to all those whiny
people, "Hey!  I live in Canada where we have 4 seasons!  Don't like the snow??
THen quit whining and go somewhere else!"

Well, never that harsh but the point was there--winter is a season I enjoy.

At least used to enjoy--yesterday I'm cleaning the snow off my truck before the
drive to work and I'm thinking, "Here it comes again!"

Maybe it's just 'cause my garage is too small to park the truck in.

Anyway, as I get older, the winters here seem to have less appeal for me.

Dave K