 Off-Topic / Debate / 22730
Re: Delicious!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 14:50:36 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler wrote:

   Didn’t you already post that here?

It’s like deja vu all over again. (proving my point once again:-)

JOHN

My friends and I sometimes make up words that fit the happening,

like

“Hey! Vuja-de!! This has never happened to us before” and we look around all curious and awed-like.

It is usually said in an ironic voice ‘cause what had, indeed, transpired, we had encountered so many times in the past that it’s blatantly beyond cutely repetitive and has become flirting on the edge of annoying.

Never mind.

Dave K