 Off-Topic / Debate / 22713
Re: Delicious!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 18:42:41 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler wrote:
http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0744/

In my opinion, this is off topic for .fun ... it more properly belongs in
.debate.

I presume you know that, Dave!

It's also kind of annoying because it asks me if I want to install something or
another (some spyware presumably, I turned it down pretty fast so I forget)...
which I find ironic for a site ostensibly concerned with consumers. Those "do
you want to install X" boxes are not stopped by Popup Stopper although it did
stop some popup or another that also tried to launch.

All in all a pretty bogus site (not that other sites don't try the same tricks,
mind you). Even if the underlying message is pretty scary!