 Off-Topic / Debate / 22689
Re: The "Evil Dictator" Excuse Put to Rest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:27:19 GMT

   But how do you correct that?

Move? I dunno...are they accepting U.S. refugees in Canada still?

I have lived places where I was literally surrounded by maniacs. I have been attacked on the streets more than once. Everyone from a street thug to the thug in the White House wants to get over on everybody else through violence. And I’m supposed to feel safe? I have had to “hit the deck” on a date before. One minute it’s a pleasant evening of snuggling on the couch, soft music, candlelight, suggestive murmurings -- the next thing you know stuff is crashing through those enormous victorian windows in the living room, glass is flying everywhere, and my date and I are flat on the floor covering our heads. True story.

Those are the actions of my fellow citizens. Voters.

-- Hop-Frog