 Off-Topic / Debate / 22686
  Re: The "Evil Dictator" Excuse Put to Rest

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote: snip lots of thought provoking stuff (...) It may not be your beautiful house, but you're stuck living in it. That is the unfortunate part. But how do you correct that? Dave K (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: The "Evil Dictator" Excuse Put to Rest

(...) Move? I dunno...are they accepting U.S. refugees in Canada still? I have lived places where I was literally surrounded by maniacs. I have been attacked on the streets more than once. Everyone from a street thug to the thug in the White House (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: The "Evil Dictator" Excuse Put to Rest

(...) If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got. What people need to do: Stop passively voting demopublican, for starters, and get involved in local politics failing that, if the encroachment of civil rights (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: The "Evil Dictator" Excuse Put to Rest

(...) True, but only if the situation remains the same; the same action may yield different results if the environment changes! (...) Despite trivial bureaucratic similarities, it should be clear at this point that that Democrats and Republicans are (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)