 Off-Topic / Debate / 22672
Re: Holy crap!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 04:50:11 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   Each of these is, to me, an unsatisfactory justification for belief, and I’d be interested to hear other motivations.

I’m with Kooties in that you are not likely to like my answer either. And I am likely to be further marginalized by “uber-pagan” types like Bruce. Keeping in mind that I reject most organized religions out of hand as obviously politically motivated tripe intended to control the masses, here goes nothing...

Marginalized by me? I thought it all great - not quite what I expected from The Angry Young Man. Dave may not like it, but I do. It all fits into a neo-pagan Gaiea world view. I suppose it fits into alot of religions - except for the bit about rejecting organized religion g. Each person must find their own path to God (Nirvana, enlightenment, whatever motivates you). Meditation, contemplation, astral projection, prayer, all can give rewarding experience.

-->Bruce<--