 Off-Topic / Debate / 22652
  Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)

(...) Gee, how did I know that all of this was coming? It's not that God is logically impossible -- it's that YOUR CONCEPTION of God is logically impossible. Can you see the difference? Your conception of God, however much you try to evade your (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> (...) So the other day I take the day off work to help my dad pour concrete. Talking to the 'cement truck guy' who has been in the business for 40 years (and a week away from (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)