 Off-Topic / Debate / 22595
  Re: Ecce Homo -- Mel Gibson's Passion (more fluff, sorta...)

(...) Oh My Goodness! I have the Grail on DVD. Seriously, it's so choice. If you have the means, I seriously recommend it. Spinal Tap--not my forte, but 'Best in Show'--lovely. Maybe it was all the Canadians in it :) Dave K (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Ecce Homo -- Mel Gibson's Passion (more fluff, sorta...)

(...) Of course! Bueller would have to be included! BTW, you only have 1??? (...) If you liked that one, by all means see Waiting for Guffman, and the recently released A Mighty Wind. Same cast (it's almost weird that way), same hilarity. It is a (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)