 Off-Topic / Debate / 22576
Re: The Gun Debate Ad Nauseum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:59:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   Selective interpretation at it’s finest! Now look who’s disregarding the founders, framers, fathers.

What can you mean?! You’re starting to be quite the jerk about this subject.

I write a long explanation and you hit me with some vague argument without explanation. I won’t waste my time on you again like this...

It was my understanding that one of your previous objections was my reliance on archaic word usage, passages revealing legislative intent, etc. Here I tried an ordinary dictionary definition version of the 2nd Amendment and you’re still not satisfied?!

Frankly, don’t bother responding -- you lose. I think everyone that could possibly be reading this sees that fact.

-- Hop-Frog

Well, I decided to pull a “Richard” and delete the entire post and put in its place a trite answer.

Seems to work well for you, so I thought it’d work equally as well for me.

Dave K