 Off-Topic / Debate / 22511
    Re: And now for some fluff after all the heavy conversations... —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) My favotites are "The Fairly OddParents" and "Futurama". And that's the heavy intellectual stuff! I go rapidly downhill from there: Smallville, Jake 2.0, and the lowest of the low, Survivor (you had to be a Diplomacy player to get off on all (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: And now for some fluff after all the heavy conversations... —Maggie Cambron
   (...) I'll give you my list so you don't feel so bad. In addition to Survivor (which I only followed religiously the first time but it is on in our house so I tune in and out) the only shows I have actually sat through so far this season are two (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)