 Off-Topic / Debate / 22489
Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 06:00:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

   Dude, your equivocations are sick and offensive! Americans would never support Bush if he advocated the slaughter of innocent women and children! What are you smoking?

None are so blind as those that will not see.

Sick and offensive? Take a long look in the mirror, John.

   Cites please!

How about a SINGLE cite from you worth a damn?! Everything you ever cite is the most slanted, venomous bile ever to spring off the monitor.

I don’t think anyone has to prove anything to a known bigot and hypocrite like yourself, John.

FreeRepublic.com - The Premier Conservative News Forum?! Gee, why aren’t we all citing this obviously even-handed site?

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you John Neal -- getting ready for a date...

-- Hop-Frog