 Off-Topic / Debate / 22481
Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 02:59:50 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Justin Pankey wrote:

   As far as Christianity breeding violence and death, I don’t see it.

I second that!

Hmmm... let’s see, the KKK, neo-Nazis, yep no Christians breeding violence and death at all.

Ah, I see. So you are willing to define a group by the few extremists in it.

And where exactly did you pull that notion from? I was simply pointing out that Christianity has just as many wacko extremists as other religions.

   I guess then that you wouldn’t have a problem calling Islam a religion that breeds violence and death, either.

No that would be you at the bottom of this post

JOHN

-Mike Petrucelli