 Off-Topic / Debate / 22448
  Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)

(...) In person, no. But the bigotry you continuously spout in here shows Pride in yourself and your chosen religion. (...) In person, you are. But some of the things you say in here border on insanity sometimes. (...) In THEORY, maybe not. But if (...) (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)

(...) If that is your perception, then I guess it is so, but I have to say that it is very easy to be misunderstood in a forum such as this. (...) Hmmm. Really insane, or just not inline with what you believe? :-) (...) That is what is known as a (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)