 Off-Topic / Debate / 22366
22365  |  22367
Subject:
Imperiled!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:40:49 GMT

All the President’s Votes?

A Quiet Revolution is Taking Place in US Politics. By the Time It’s Over, the Integrity of Elections Will be in the Unchallenged, Unscrutinized Control of a Few Large - and Pro-Republican - Corporations. Andrew Gumbel wonders if democracy in America can survive

Dave! and I have been following this at least a little. Not a small thing either. The story comes from the lndependent/UK, but I couldn’t find the right link without a lot of hassle this time.

-- Hop-Frog