 Off-Topic / Debate / 22132
Re: Sticking my gun where it doesn't belong...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 19:34:39 GMT

Massive ka-snip!
   Cites that don’t appeal to bygone history, please.

Those that don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

-->Bruce<--

(but then again, those that don’t adapt to changing conditions are destined for extinction) :-)