 Off-Topic / Debate / 22104
  Re: The return of Opus...

(...) Yay! Is our favorite penguin going to be part of this, or is this a totally new creation? Bruce (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The return of Opus...

(...) I think Breathed is going to feature Opus. I dunno if it's going to be a remade 'Bloom County' or 'Outland' or something completely new, but supposedly Opus will be in it. Dave K (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The return of Opus...

(...) (URL) of course, answers just about nothing beyond what it says right there in the URL, and the date of November 23rd. Be sure to check your underpants before then. ;-) -->Bruce<-- (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)