 Off-Topic / Debate / 22089
    "MP3s Are Not the Devil" By Orson Scott Card —Richard Marchetti
   MP3s Are Not the Devil By Orson Scott Card (URL) I think there are some people that might have missed this elsewhere but that also read this author's stuff. I have yet to read anything by him but this article, but I understand he's supposed to be (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)