 Off-Topic / Debate / 22074
    Re: Sticking my gun where it doesn't belong... —Dave Schuler
   (...) Okay, but now we're back to "guns don't kill people; people kill people." If you wish to condemn guns based on their "intent," then you can't simply abandon that argument in favor of the user's "'usual' purpose." You seem to be claiming (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Sticking my gun where it doesn't belong... —David Koudys
   (...) I was cutting the other side some slack with my 'diplomatic wording'. It's called being nice to the other side. It is my personal contention that a gun's main purpose is to kill/main someone else in front of the gun, and I have as yet to be (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)