 Off-Topic / Debate / 22058
    Re: Sticking my gun where it doesn't belong... —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) I could be difficult and argue the definition of is*, but I think your logically right. ;-) There are quite a few things that might be responsible for the decrease in crime, like the increased rate of incarceration of criminals for example. I (...) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Sticking my gun where it doesn't belong... —John Neal
   (...) Mike, for maximum effect: "I could be difficult and argue what the definition of is is". All I do is give, JOHN (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)