 Off-Topic / Debate / 21994
  Re: Moore foolishness than ever

(...) As a Christian, I'm 'outraged' about this situation. I mean, in the Bible it tells us to 'respect' the authority of the land. So not only is what Roy doing 'unconstitutional', but is going contrary to sound Biblical teachings. I'm not a (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Moore foolishness than ever

(...) Jesus did not tell you to respect to authority, he said, "Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, and render unto to God that which is God's." (quoting from memory here) In my opinion, and probably a lot of readers' opinions, that's a very (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)