 Off-Topic / Debate / 21756
  Re: Tony Martin case: You can't {make up} better criticism of Liberals!

(...) I think most people don't do drugs because they don't want to risk their lives/health/saftey, not because it is too expensive. Personally I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs. The bottom line is that using drugs does not fall under the category (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Tony Martin case: You can't {make up} better criticism of Liberals!

(...) The problem with drug usage is not the usage "per se", it's what addicts do once they waste all their money. Tipically, the pattern for drug usage is: you have a job and do drugs, then you lose your job (and income) due to the addiction, then (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)