 Off-Topic / Debate / 21751
Re: Sticking my gun where it doesn't belong...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 16:10:09 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

<snip>

My favorite is the sound of a cocking gun in a movie with a hammerless gun.  Or
sounds of Bruce Campbell racking the slide on his double-barrel shotgun.

-->Bruce<--

Good, bad: I'm the guy with the keyboard.

"All right you primitive screwheads, listen up!  See this?  This is my BOOM
STICK!!!!"

My favourite dialogue from any movie ever!

The quotes from that movie...

"It's a trick <swoosh>... Get an axe!"

Dave K