 Off-Topic / Debate / 21678
    Re: With Saddam's sons dead, now we just need to bag dad (Baghdad get it?) —John Neal
   (...) Let me say this, Dave! I won't defend big business. I am not a fan of "big business", nor am I a fan of big government. "Big" in these areas is bad IMO, inevitabley leading to corruption and abuse of power. I don't know any specifics about (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: With Saddam's sons dead, now we just need to bag dad (Baghdad get it?) —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Skeptical which way? (...) And neither do I. At the same time I don't believe in letting them off the hook and overtaxing the vastly less wealthy members of our society instead. The reality is that we have a corporate welfare scheme of untold (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)