 Off-Topic / Debate / 2167
Re: interesting story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 13:12:34 GMT

....and you stumbled across this story because it took place in
Belleville? :-)
Julie
Mike Stanley wrote:

Just read this story on CNN.com

http://www.cnn.com/US/9909/11/AM-ThanksaMillion.ap/index.html

Definitely a feel-good fluff kinda piece, but I thought it was cool.

The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/