 Off-Topic / Debate / 21642
  Oct. Report Said Defeated Hussein Would Be Threat

Oct. Report Said Defeated Hussein Would Be Threat (URL) Last fall, the administration repeatedly warned in public of the danger that an unprovoked Iraqi President Saddam Hussein might give chemical or biological weapons to terrorists. "Iraq could (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Oct. Report Said Defeated Hussein Would Be Threat

(...) NPR had a report on that very issue way back November or so, but the Liberal Media Conspiracy kept it out of the headlines since then... Pardon my cynicism, but here's how I think it'll happen, if it happens: If a chem/bio attack occurs, (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)