 Off-Topic / Debate / 21557
    Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out? —Richard Marchetti
   More on blame obfuscation: CIA Got Uranium Reference Cut in Oct. Why Bush Cited It In Jan. Is Unclear (URL) CIA Director George J. Tenet successfully intervened with White House officials to have a reference to Iraq seeking uranium from Niger (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out? —Richard Marchetti
   Another bit... MEMO TO COLIN POWELL (URL) MEMO TO COLIN POWELL: You'd think that as distinguished an old soldier as Colin Powell would know that when you find yourself in a hole, you stop digging. But that's the opposite of what the secretary of (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)