 Off-Topic / Debate / 21536
  Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?

(...) Of course, if you simply hate Liberals, then Feinstein slithers, but at least she isn't an incompetent do-nothing. (...) We don't get a choice: it would be Cheney. I just had to one-up the Feinstein scenario you dread. :-) -->Bruce<-- (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?

(...) Impeachment would take focus away from Iraq -- and we need to get out of there in a big hurry -- so I'm not for impeachment, not exactly anyway. I just favor anyone but Shrub the next time around. But whomever we get, we will get the president (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)