 Off-Topic / Debate / 21535
    Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out? —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I'm not clear why this is unrelated -- it seems very related to me, and also an obvious example of the U.S.' very poor foreign policy as a whole. The other issue is shelf-life: it is my understanding that most of this stuff has lost its (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out? —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) All of them. I hope in my lifetime all the politicians are gone and we reinstate the use of representatives. (...) Yeah but when over half the population believes the story and now "feels safe" you might as well bide your time. (...) Ok the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)