 Off-Topic / Debate / 21483
  Re: More throwbacks to Hitler...

(...) Sure, why not. But the system is rigged and has been for some time. (...) Hardly. Most government sources are extremely biased. (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: More throwbacks to Hitler...

(...) Is this a conspiracy theory, Lar? =) -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: More throwbacks to Hitler...

(...) I didn't think that I would get into an arguing match to try and prove that I spent last summer in the (rather warm) gulf. How do you want me to do so? I have the plane stubs from my flight home, my paystubs, and my wild wadi shirt as proof... (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: More throwbacks to Hitler...

(...) I have no desire for your shirts, laundered or not, I have enough shirts in bad taste as it is. What was your point again? I don't recall denying where you were or weren't. What I was denying is the possibility that a US government source is (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)