 Off-Topic / Debate / 21482
  Re: More throwbacks to Hitler...

(...) I could have sworn that I wrote "winter" and not "snow". I could have sworn that I wrote it in CAPITALS and bold-faced it, too. It's snows every winter in Southern California, I assure you. :-) -->Bruce<-- (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: More throwbacks to Hitler...

(...) Any place you can golf all winter long doesn't have one. Now, if we were talking home, then yep, I can understand the reluctance. Even when there isn't 6' of snow in Jan, the -20C days are a tad chilly. But, the climate here is atually quite (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)