 Off-Topic / Debate / 21455
  Supreme Court strikes down anti sodomy laws

Yaay. Perhaps one of the best rulings so far this term (I was somewhat unimpressed with the U of M law school ruling). (URL) gets it: 'The case does involve two adults who, with full and mutual consent from each other, engaged in sexual practices (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Supreme Court strikes down anti sodomy laws

(...) How grotesque. The nightmare of the Anti-Federalists come to life: that which is not stated explicitly is therefore not a right. Ergo, the 9th Amendment is not worth even the words with which it is stated. Scalia used to impress me with his (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)