 Off-Topic / Debate / 21399
Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:06:27 GMT

snip

   You can’t debate with someone who can’t or doesn’t want to understand

(snipped a word there for dramatic effect)

Precisely, David. We’ve tried and tried to explain it, to no avail, and you can’t or don’t want to understand.

Sorry Larry, I ‘m calling you on this one. All points thrown at me, acknowledged and refuted,

Sorry, you haven’t refuted much of anything in this debate, you can’t just dismiss Jefferson as irrelevant and consider that a refutation. In essence, that’s what you’re doing.