 Off-Topic / Debate / 21373
Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 21:15:16 GMT

Sure, it's been discussed, but what hasn't been discussed?

How many virtual Timmies can dance on the head of a pin... (since you asked)

  Point ceded.

(snip the rest because... well, because you're right, darn it, Dave!)

  Hey, it had to happen eventually.

  Nice use of Dave! with the parentheses, by the way.

     Dave!