 Off-Topic / Debate / 21294
Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 19:04:15 GMT

Yeah, isn't smuggling an illegal activity?  And won't that put a higher price
on the black market for these smuggled guns?  A few posts ago "Oh it's cheaper
to buy a gun on the black market than it is to buy one in a store..."

Right now, it is easier for someone to break the law and purchase a Russian made
machinegun than it is for someone to follow the law and purchase a US made
handgun.

Y'all want your cupcake and eat it, too.

Now why would anyone want a cupcake if they couldn't eat it? Maybe it matches
the decor in the kitchen or something?

-Mike Petrucelli