 Off-Topic / Debate / 21288
Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:07:16 GMT

Ask David Koresh how useful his small-arms weaponry was against the ATF.

But again, this is just anecdotal.  What of the lessons taught by the Warsaw
Ghetto?  One gun against many.

The purpose of keeping arms is hopefully cumulative amongst many partipants, not
just a few lone nutters.  In quantity, many rifles make a militia.

C'mon, Dave! Bring it!

=)

-- Hop-Frog