 Off-Topic / Debate / 21272
    Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...) —Dave Schuler
   (...) Here's one web reference that might be familiar to you: (URL) in that post I link to a site that specifically addresses the Australia problem. In particular, your citations (which in essence simply parrot the same statistics and might as well (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...) —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Exactly why I called them "pro-gun wacko" sites. However I still can not find any "anit-gun wacko" sites to refute them. Somewhere in the middle lies the truth. (...) No it isn't, I simply made the mistake of assuming we all knew that as long (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)