 Off-Topic / Debate / 21227
    What the...?! —Richard Marchetti
   Shot burglar wins right to sue Martin (URL) I don't claim to know the details of this case beyond what is stated in the linked articles, but I think I have to disagree with some of the broader conclusions reached in the case. A person's home should (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: What the...?! —David Koudys
     (...) Not that I watch alotta telly, but on Judge Judy once, a woman was sueing a guy for monies lost because the fradulent deal he suckered her in to went south and she lost money. Judge Judy looked at her and said something like "You want to use (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: What the...?! —Mike Petrucelli
     (...) snip (...) And everyone wonders why people "go off their rocker" and bomb and/or shoot government buildings and/or officals. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: What the...?! —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) What lousy reporting. The guy doing the shooting is in jail, but the article never actually says he is in jail for killing one of the burglers. Nor does it establish why he was convicted even if it was for that incident. Did the burglers turn (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)