 Off-Topic / Debate / 21223
Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 01:24:40 GMT

control. QED.

Too much gun control?  What are you, a member of the NRA???

You say that like it's a bad thing.

But no, I am not, the NRA are misguided, they miss the point when they talk
about hunting and home defense. The point is right there in the 2nd amendment.

That's fine.  We don't have a right to arm bears.  :).  It isn't in our
constitution that "A well regulated militia...".  Or, perhaps we take that to
mean that the army should guard the country.  Oh, wait.  They do.  Our army
doesn't answer to the elected officials directly, but to the queen/queens
representative in Canada.

James

(who is fully qualified on a C7 (M16A3), and doesn't have a PAL)