 Off-Topic / Debate / 21220
Re: New vs. Old
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 21:34:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Anne Carasik wrote:
This one time, Duane Hess wrote:
I'ld rather everyone shut up and put their bricks where there mouth is.

This makes interesting imagery :) I can see a lot of people chewing
on some 2 x 2 bricks right now.

-Anne

If I could supplement my diet with ABS, I would.

Okay, maybe not, though I do have a bucket of old old old lego that appears to
have been food for my brother and I when were teeny tiny tots.  What's the
proper way to serve Lego?  Perhaps sushi.  I suppose it's best in the raw.

Adrian
(just adrian)

--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com