 Off-Topic / Debate / 21207
  Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)

(...) The comparison was between leaders, not countries. (...) I think it's bothersome, and hence I pointed it out. (...) I've heard that, but don't know from whom it came. (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)

(...) Then John's right, it IS specious, used in this context. You can't lay 70 years of building up an underclass via income transfer, 50 years of futile drug warfare and increased loss of liberties, 40 years of failed social engineering, 30 years (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)