 Off-Topic / Debate / 21172
  Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)

Hey. Maybe you think canada is a great place. Ive been there, and it aint much different than the US. Maybe you should just get off the US's case, eh? Dubya may be a moron, he may not. That's not the point. He's our moron. You have a problem with (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)

(...) The problem with "your" moron is that he's taking his moronic policies and telling other countries what they have to do to keep him happy. If Dubya was content being an idiot in his own back yard, I would have no issue, really. Heck, the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)