 Off-Topic / Debate / 21146
    Re: Separation of Church and State —Frank Filz
   (...) That's an awfully gross and unfair claim, and I resent the implication that I am "most likely a molester" since I consider myself a religious person and have been actively involved in youth ministry for about 10 years. I'd also like to point (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Separation of Church and State —Terry Prosper
   (...) Hey! I wish! I'd feel terrible for you if you were molested as a child. The fact is that I of course exagerated the facts, but I really have few respect for priests. I was joking, even if I didn't put a smily after my post. Here is one for the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)