 Off-Topic / Debate / 2109
Re: Latter Day Saints (was:Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 03:40:13 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

But while we're on the subject, consider this one: We have laws in
certain states that can require you to be a member of a union in order
to carry out certain occupations. To the extent that is a restraint of
free trade, are the union dues you have to pay to be in that union theft
or not?

Who's supposed to be fielding this one?

Absolutely.

(Unless you take the squishy we're all part of society and you owe your
existence to the government philosophy - then you're just being
compensated differently.)

--Chris