 Off-Topic / Debate / 2103
  Disparicies in Sentencing WAS:(Misperceptions of America)

Due to Larry's e-mail, and others confusion in this issue, here is where I stand. 1) If there is (I have seen a few, going either way) inconsistencies in sentencing, based on color, there should be none. I favor reform in terms of sentencing (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Disparicies in Sentencing WAS:(Misperceptions of America)

Thanks for the clarification Scott. So it's fair to say you don't support different sentences or discrimination. That's good. (1) Going a bit farther, how do you feel about DWB? I kind of have a problem with it. I don't think that police should be (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)