 Off-Topic / Debate / 20974
    Re: US finds evidence of WMD at last ! —Terry Prosper
   (...) Moore complains about it because Dubya's economy plans are more profitable to the riches than to poor. Also, I'd say that his point of view on the problems that USA are dealing with is more accurate and intelligent than Dubya could ever (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: US finds evidence of WMD at last ! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) For a while... but not for long. Do your research. Confiscatory taxes kill off growth. (...) Not for long. Once the rich were mined out, what then? (...) Depends on what you mean. Do I want to see otherwise virtuous people who had some (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: US finds evidence of WMD at last ! —Richard Marchetti
     A. I'm actually in favor of less taxation, but that it is not the way our system is currently structured and I am not going to hold my breath waiting for a change. B. I don't want to get mired in a discussion about what is 'income' v. 'capital' -- (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: US finds evidence of WMD at last ! —Terry Prosper
   (...) <smip> (...) So you think your opinion is THE RIGHT ONE now? I should too? You base your entire theory one two theorical cases: The Superman vs. The low-life asshole. Reality is not like that. People shouldn't have their kids starve to death (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)