 Off-Topic / Debate / 20920
  Re: Saudi Arabia is starting to "Get it"

(...) thought 9/11 was engineered by Americans or Israelis? Today I noticed that the sky appears to be blue, and clouds are often puffy and white. -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Saudi Arabia is starting to "Get it"

(...) Why don't you take your facetious little poll in Arab countries? Maybe it won't be so easy after all. JOHN (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Saudi Arabia is starting to "Get it"

(...) What? Would that be like stupid Saudis beleiving all the nonsense their government/right-wingers tells them? Gee, where else do citizens exhibit that behavior? And anyway, unless I am mistaken about the nationality of the more frequent posters (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Saudi Arabia is starting to "Get it"

This might prove useful here: "Time to Question the US Role in Saudi Arabia" (URL) in truth, we are long overdue in examining this relationship.] -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)