 Off-Topic / Debate / 20913
  Re: Tax relief?

(...) I definately agree with your last statement, I tend to vote more for Republicans because they often seem to talk like small government types, but rarely act that way when they get into office. True the Democrats give us better social welfare (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Tax relief?

(...) But what happened to all of that money in the meanwhile? This is why I despise the republicans. To be honest, we might actually get somewhere with someone if voters could for just once focus on the money -- in a way, all the president should (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)