 Off-Topic / Debate / 20900
  Just name one thing that has changed in the past 30 years--This has got to stop

(URL) years ago. And the killing and the blaming and the bombing and the fighting and the pillaging and the retaliation and the blaming some more still continues. I don't care who started it. I don't care who you think the fanaticals are. I don't (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)