 Off-Topic / Debate / 20885
Re: Too weird for daylight...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 15:10:51 GMT

'The Day Reagan Was Shot'
http://www.democrats.com/preview.cfm?term=Reagan

Incredibly, the Houston Post and the AP reported at the time that Neil Bush
was to have dinner with Scott Hinckley -- the brother of shooter John
Hinckley -- the night after the shooting. And Hinckley Sr was a top campaign
contributor to Bush Sr.'s 1980 campaign. (Enter 'bush hinckley' at a search
engine such as Google).

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=bush+hinckley&btnG=Google+Search

http://www.geocities.com/northstarzone/HINCKLEY.html

[Edit: I don't even know where to begin with this one...now this really is
tin foil hat stuff, but I won't dispute the facts. Interpretation?]

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar?

JOHN