 Off-Topic / Debate / 20880
    Re: Kissing heinie at its finest —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) We all seem to have our own form of arrogance. The American forte is arrogance through naivety. The English arrogance is more through belief that they are naturally superior, and the French is not so much that they are superior so much that (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Saudi Arabia? [Re: Kissing heinie at its finest] —Scott Arthur
   (...) Surely you mean Saudi Arabia? ;) Scott A (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)